Happy 2014 to you and yours.
I started this post an hour ago with great expectations only to be now reallllly frustrated because my photos are refusing to be uploaded to this site....grrr.. Of course, it just coouuulld be me, but I have done everything as before and nothing is happening.. When I logged in to blogger there was some info about changing settings etc. and I tried to do that as well. Have things changed since November??? Anyone else have some update info I am missing?
So, I can not, at the moment show you the mounds of snow we have in our part of the country, or the few Christmas and pottery photos I have.
It is starting to warm up a tad here and now the Polar Vortex is drifting south and east.. I am sure you have heard of that in the last few days and some are blaming us poor folk north of the 49th..in true Canadian fashion I say "sorry" but, trust me, your -12 is nothing like -40 .. it does raise havoc in both cases, for sure. Spring IS in the wings. :)
This post is, therefore, 'just' a warm greeting to you. I will try to get the problem sorted out.
Here's to a great 2014!..thanks for stopping by.
Cheers for now. T.
Happy New year!
ReplyDeleteoh I can't imagine how cold you must be up there, Spring so soon, I hope so; happy new year to you and yours
ReplyDelete