Sunday, January 26, 2014

Ready..Set..Go!

Good Sunday to you!...
Yes, well, it is almost the end of January and finally back into my studio..
I have been easing back into the clay..why I need to 'ease' is beyond me, but that is what I am calling it. :)... so, buttons, pendants, slab work, and cleaning.
My wheel is all cleaned up and ready to go and have wedged clay waiting in the wings.
I do need to do some glazing next week to make a kiln load of bigger pieces that didn't get fired before Christmas.
Here are some photos of work in progress.. Fun to be back. 
WELLLLLL... again, after an hour I still can not upload photos...This is getting ridiculous.. Sorry.
 I HAVE notified Google..will see how long that takes for a reply...
I do not know what else I can do..
grrrrr,.
For those of you who are my friends on FB, I have put of photos on there today.. otherwise, please stay tuned and thanks for stopping by.


Have a great evening... sun shining here today, but not really cooled off again and we are in for another cold week.. (yes,...weather talk..:).. cheers. T.

2 comments:

  1. dang, are we friends on fb? I think not. But we could be! Gary Edward Rith finds me :) and thinking about you waaaaaay up there, must be cold, hmm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine why you can't upload the photos, oh I'll have to check out fb, do you have a link to your page. I'm Linda Starr on fb

    ReplyDelete