And then yesterday my friend Verna and I attended the Lacombe Art Sale and Celebration -Encore- and The Gallery on Main where Verna has her pottery.. again a great day out and about.. The bead bracelet I purchased from Wendy Meeres at the art sale..she makes beautiful glass beads as well. ..a collection of cards from the artists.
and then....last night.. a bit more snow to add to the 'what the blinkety-blank!!!!! will we EVER get Spring..hahah.. this morning it IS melting and very fresh!
Never mind....it is okay. I have these two rays of sunshine to look at in the meantime.. My birthday flowers from Tuesday, and a beautiful watercolour from my Auntie Kath.. Kath is a master quilter and teacher of such, and now is trying her hand at watercolour.. This is one of her first! and I think it is fabulous. :)...
A quiet restful day to you and yours.. I did get a large bisque fired on Thursday, so could empty that today --amid the drops from the melting snow-, and/or create something..inspired from the great work I saw yesterday..The 'handy-man' is tying flies today, anticipating the spring fishing.. :) FYI: for you locals..the Art show is on today as well in Lacombe, and did you know that there is a great little Bistro in the Memorial Centre as well that is open daily? I think another road trip is required to enjoy lunch there.. Cheers, thanks for stopping by. T.
happy birthday, nothing better than something handmade for your birthcay, love the tulip watercolor
ReplyDeletedelighted to hear from you and always curious to see what is going on in the great white north! We are seeing rains all the time, but it is sooooooo greeeeeeeen and NOT snowy I find it quite beautiful! Have a great weekend and catcha soon, gr
ReplyDeleteI haven't read "Stuck in the Mud" yet but it does sound like fun. I should see if my library has a copy. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteLori in Atlanta.