Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Over the Hills, back to the Prairie we did go..home again, home again...

That was two weeks ago that we left the valley and returned to our parkland.. Since then I have been busy in the studio.. two firings (one cooling as I write)..and now preparing for my sale with friends this weekend... been a busy two weeks. (note to self:  Please give yourself more time to enjoy the process this coming year.. so you are not so rushed and frazzled in November..:)..

... Hope all of your Seasonal Sales are going well, and that the kiln gods and goddesses have been kind.. Attached are a few photos of the landscapes and some of my work.
..Oh, and I will try to be a better blogger in 2016!  Cheers and blessings for the day.. T.
The 'top end ' of  Nicola...leaving the valley.

..heading east over the Rockies.. the tamaracks were in amazing Fall colour..

A look back west at the Rockies.. lots of snow already!!

.. I was happy to see a tiny bit of colour still in our yard..

..Two weeks later packing up some work for the sale this weekend..

.. a few pieces hopefully heading to new homes..  Thanks for stopping by.. have a great day!

1 comment: