To the mountains/lake shore

and home again to the prairie scape. We had a nice break at the lake and now home again.. The fields are beaming with yellow canola and glorious green crops right now.. soooo beautiful and one can see 'forever' over the rolling hills of central Alberta..
I DID do a teeeeny bit of work... family fun time and just TOO hot to spend time in a hotter workspace to create much this time 'round.. The Fall is much better for Lakeside creating.. I did put many buttons and pins on cards and the local Country Gifts store took some pieces on consignment, so that is great! ..happy about that.

Two hollyhock leaf dishes in progress.

Hope you are all having a great summer. It IS back to work for me.. Happily I have hosta, lady's mantle, and peony leaves abounding in my yard so some leaf dishes will be first on the list.. and I must mix up some glazes which are also in short supply.... We are not easily 'connected' at Lakeside, so I am happy to be home so I can spend time checking in on your posts etc.. Thanks for stopping by and have great days..
Cheers. T. |
|
oh I do love hollyhocks, those were the first plates I used leaf impressions years ago, do you have any photos of them growiing? the lake looks so serene.
ReplyDelete