Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A 'bowl-y' and snowy day.......a short post.

Good eve...
I just couldn't take another photo of the snow we are receiving today.. enough already!! ..hope wherever you are, that the day was warm and sunny..
Here are a couple of pics of the other event of the day.  I did get the bowls trimmed and carved, made it to Curves, had great visit with great friends.. a super day. and will continue with throwing more tomorrow.
Have a great evening, and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. OH your pieces look fine :) wicked cold her ein upstate NY and snowy still....but soon, rain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bowls are fabulous.
    Winter,please leave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your leafy plate; we had snow flurries and it got down to 21, yikes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, ladies and gentleman. :)..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking forward to seeing how the carving turns out,love the yarn bowls.

    ReplyDelete