Greetings all...
Lots happening in my part of the world, so not much blogging going on..(well, I am checking my favs, but just not posting :))..
Been visiting my Mom, gardening, potting, visiting,...you know, all the wonderful days of summer....

The colours in this bowl are fabulous! The 'red' is Harris Tenmoku and I am happy that it actually is turning out rusty and not brown, looking great with my floating blue...which, most of time is green breaking brown and when very thick, is the blue on the tray shown below...yay!
Just a few pics of recent firings.. I hope you are all having a great summer time...I can't believe it is August next week!!.. We are off for a few days to our 'Lakeside'..and yes, I am taking some clay along for some handbuilding. :)

Here is my 'pottery' finished..now to get the letters on to a board of some kind..and a tall very textured vase and my 'boat' piece.
Feathery grasses glowing in the setting sun...enjoy the days of August.....keep well and thanks for checking in...Trish
Love that bowl with the three colors and also the two texture pieces. Your feathery grass reminds me of some I grew in one of my gardens years ago. Have a relaxing time at the lake.
ReplyDeleteYour pottery looks wonderful - love that rusty combo with the floating blue! And your 'pottery' sign is going to look great!
ReplyDeleteWe are off to the TN mountains for a few days - aaahhh summer. Have fun at the lake.
the letter are so much fun- they will look great on a board.
ReplyDeleteThe summer is flying by and here it is so hot...
Hi Trish, I hope all is well with you, haven't heard hide nor hare from you and wondered. Hope you and your family are having a relaxing holiday.
ReplyDelete