Monday, April 25, 2011

And the WINNERS are:

Good Easter Monday to you all....
Well..what a great weekend...starting with an 'early' birthday surprise hanging on a wall when I came home from a shopping trip on Thursday...I bought this paper batik watercolour painting last summer from Elaine Alfoldy in Creston, B.C. (http://www.alfoldy.com/) and took soooo long to decide on framing, but finally did and then my husband picked it up early and viola..surprised me. I love it..:) Sunshiny sunflowers all year long! (not a great photo as it has reflexions in it) and then my weekly coffee time with great friends and this yummy cheery cake..thanks H and B....AND then the big draw! Celebrating the Generosity chain...and now these three people can, if they wish, continue the chain...and they are:
 Kim Hines from Montana (http://www.muddymomma.blogspot.com/),
 Linda Starr from Florida (http://www.bluestarrgallery.blogspot.com/)
and Veronica Funk from Alberta (http://www.veronicafunk.blogspot.com/).
  Each of  you please send me an email with your mailing address. So much fun!! Thank you all for coming here to view my work and leave your comments. :)
And then for the Easter weekend....my son and daughter-in-law came for a few days (along with the pooch)..great visit, great foods, and some slab building in the warm sunshine and now I feel like this:
 ..a good rest needed. haha..fun.
Hope you all have had a fine weekend..Cheers for now. T.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners. since I just won one I didn't feel right entering, but glad it is passing on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh those sunflowers are super!
    I do love sunflowers when they are in bloom!
    I am happy to see the chain continue on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, I too love sunflowers; I once grew some and the seed heads were huge and so much fun to see the birds eating them in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm so happy. What a great Easter surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. trish! i just noticed the post! you mean i actually won something?!? thank you! i will definitely continue the chain, but may take a little while as i'm still trying to wrangle some studio time and get my blog going again. life seems to have taken over and my pottery has been a bit neglected. but i WILL continue it as soon as i can!

    ReplyDelete