Monday, December 7, 2009

There is a beauty....



Good eve..
Yes, there is a beauty in the cold days of winter..the sun is shining today and I am always amazed that it can be -30C and yet the shadows of the late afternoon on the drifts IS beautiful. I shot just a couple of pictures of our alley and backyard before my fingers froze and the camera was in jeopardy.. Please note that I am NOT a 'snow bunny' and will find a lot of excuses not to go outside in this weather, but blogging and therefore wanting to share my little corner of the world encouraged me to brave the elements..haha..this is a good thing!



Here are a few more pottery pics...I have created a folder for such on this laptop and all of my other pictures are on the 'old' computer so will have to consolidate somehow...



















Thanks again for checking in...have a cozy evening.
T.

2 comments:

  1. OH it is beautiful, the only thing I don't like about winter is driving in snow.
    Gorgeous pots, keep on posting, yay!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minus 30!!!! And we moan about it being cold when it hits zero here. Beautiful pots Trish, love that oval with the leaves on. Keep warm :)

    ReplyDelete